Tuesday 23 November 2010

Jo Hansford Photography

I am so excited about this post. Jo Hansford's photography is just spectacular. Her website is well worth a visit. Although give yourself plenty of time, I get completely lost in it. Seriously, I could spend hours looking at Jo's work.

I can't help feeling slightly envious of Jo's brides! How amazing to have your biggest day captured like this. This first image of the bride in the field gives me goose bumps!....

Jo is a storyteller, visually capturing the memories of your day, turning those shared moments and conversations into a treasured collection of images. Jo's relaxed philosophy provides all the reassurance you need to create natural and stylish images. 
Amazing.

I love the images below too. A bit of venue or honeymoon inspiration perhaps...


More images to follow soon. In the meantime, click here to go to Jo's fantastic website.

No comments:

Post a Comment