Saturday 19 March 2011

Babes in the Wood

I remember struggling to decide what to do for my hen night … pampering, drinking, gossiping, dancing, bonding with my mates … with our final exhibitor you can do all those things and learn some amazing new skills! I love a stretched limo and some devil horns as much as the next person but, if you fancy a hen weekend with a real difference, then Babes in the Wood is for you. All I need now is a friend needing a hen night organising!

Say hello to ‘Woodlounging’ – camping in bell tents on a magical woodland site, learning bushcraft & survival skllls and bonding with your best girlfriends. Add champagne and cream teas, a wood-burning sauna, breakfast in bed or early morning yoga/meditation, massages, musicians and story-telling and you have the makings of a unforgettable hen night.

Have a look at the website and get planning - www.wildernesschicks.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment