Tuesday 1 April 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY FROM THE FAIR

I always say that it's the exhibitors that make the fair and this year it was more beautiful than ever.  It felt a bit like walking into a fairytale and I was spoilt being surrounded by so much gorgeousness!

We were lucky enough to have the brilliant Pete Cranston acting as our 'official photographer'.   Pete spent most of the day, camera in hand, capturing the essence of the fair on film and, I think you'll agree, the results are pretty amazing!

   


I'm really thrilled to have some photos of my own Bristol Vintage table to add to the portfolio. 
The flowers are by the super-talented Kirstie of Ruby and the Wolf.


I can't tell you how much I love  Lisa Keating's beautiful corsetry and dresses.


Rose Popay hard at work on one of her fabulous creations!


Always innovative and exciting, Claire of  The Wilde Bunch excelled herself 
with a visual feast of flowers and greenery


Izzy, one of our beautiful models, wearing a gorgeous dress from Jessica Charleston


The eponymous Jacqui Jones of Miss Jones Lingerie surrounded by her amazing work!


Beautiful jewellery from the incredibly creative Lilygrace Originals.  
I'm slowly gaining my own collection from my favourite jeweller.


Knicker making kits & parties and amazing fabrics - at Flo Jo Boutique


Stunning wedding and boudoir photography from Morag at Documentary Image


It's no secret what a fan I am of Chocolate Delores - 
great to see everyone else enjoying these cakes so much!

These are just a taster - more photos to follow in a few days!





No comments:

Post a Comment