Friday 25 April 2014

WEIRD WONDERFUL WEDDING WORLD!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow and exhibiting at the Weird Wonderful Wedding World at At-Bristol!

Last year, the fabulous Emily Fisher of Fishee Designs and I organised Bristol's first alternative wedding fair.  I loved it and loved meeting all the alternative exhibitors and couples but I've always felt that you can spread yourself too thinly and Vintage is my first love, so this year, Emily is doing it all herself in her own inimitable, awesome style!  This is going to be one AMAZING fair!



Today, Emily, Joanna Shears of the truly stupendous Death & Glory and I spent the day plumping up paper poms from Pom Pom Studio and decorating the venue and I am SOOOO excited to meet all the amazing exhibitors Emily's found.

If you're looking for something just a bit different or something completely out of this world, then this is the fair for you.  It's also a really fun day out with a bar and an opportunity to look round this unique venue.  The team at At-Bristol can't be beaten - they really do go the extra mile - they're fun, friendly and open to all sorts of ideas!

Watch Emily's vimeo here for a taste of the day: http://vimeo.com/81552786

Why not come along and meet us all  - I promise it'll be fun!

Take a look at http://weirdandwonderfulweddingworld.co.uk for the full list of exhibitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment