Thursday 3 November 2016

A NEW CHAPTER...

Hello from me!  I'm Zoe, the proud new owner of Bristol Vintage. I've taken over the reins from the gorgeous Ali and I'm determined to do her proud. 


A little about me...
I'm hugely enthusiastic about a lot of things, but one of my real passions is running. I'm not too fussy about where or for how long, however I am partial to a run in the dark around the illuminated Bristol harbour side.  I love the feeling of freedom it gives me, not to mention the hour or so away from the craziness of my house and two little girls. I also do a little running coaching for people who are keen to start but need a little guidance .... come run with me!

I LOVE to eat, pretty much anything, although my favs are Thai food and cakes. Not together. Unfortunately I'm not the best cook in the world, but luckily that gives me an excuse to eat out a lot.

I'm slightly obsessed with beautiful architecture of all genres, although I have to admit modern boxes leave me feeling a little cold.

I love a cocktail – something sour and cold, I only hope that my choice of cocktail isn't a reflection of my personality!


So... why did I choose Bristol Vintage?  Well, for a start the stock is really rather special. Each cup and saucer has been painstakingly hand selected and it really shows.  The collection is obviously a labour of love and this really translates into something exceptional and totally unique, how could I resist?   On top of that, I really love a wedding.  I'm at the age now where most people I know are either married or they've decided that it's not for them, so I'm experiencing severe wedding drought.  I love the sense of occasion and excitement that comes with any major milestone in life, so to be a part of your special Bristol Vintage is a real honour, and something that I truly relish.

Over the last few weeks I've been slowly unwrapping box after box of gorgeous things, getting a sense of what Bristol Vintage means to me.   The good news for you is that I plan to continue Ali's ethos of personal and friendly service, so you won't see any changes on that front. I'm really excited to share our treasures with you over the coming months, we've lots of new projects already in development so stayed tuned for what lies ahead. 


Wish me luck!
Zoe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment